Turkish Bath with Oil Massage from Alanya
Type: Tours in Alanya
Departs From: Alanya
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 3 hours
Available: daily at Morning or Afternoon
Product Code: 10287
Hammams have existed in Turkey since ancient times, providing locals with a way to relax, freshen up and catch up with gossip all at the same time. They are also brilliant for exfoliating your skin so you are more likely to develop a lasting tan.
Everything starts when we take you to one of the best local hammams. Here, you will change into your swimwear in a cubicle and wrap up in a towel. Then it is off to the hammam itself - a humid, marble-tiled room with a "gobektasi", or heated stone slab, in the center.
Relax as the heat softens your skin, opens your pores and gets you sweating out those toxins. Next, you will lie on the "gobektasi", where you will be treated to a body scrub followed by a head-to-toe massage in soft, soapy bubbles. And after that, you will get an all-over oil massage, leaving you positively glowing and the most relaxed you have ever felt.
Then there will be plenty of time to rinse off and cool down before returning back to your hotel feeling tingling and refreshed.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All transfers
- Soap scrub and oil massage
- Meals and drinks
- Extra massages
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Please bring extra money and swimwear.
- If the guest have any dermal disorders, kindly inform us upon booking. Asthmatic and pregnant women should seek medical advice.
- Please do not bring valuable belongings to the Hamam.
- Hamam has mixed (male/female) and separate sections. You may choose a male or female masseur.
- Hamam packages information will provided by excursion department.
- Excursions are not operated from Kayseri Area.
- This tour has a 8 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
Click on the season date to view price
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.