We will head to Lagos, an ancient maritime town that Prince Henry the Navigator called home. It was here that he sent ships to Morocco and Africa. Visit some of the town's most well known sites, including the statue of Prince Henry, the Antonine Museum, and the site of the former slave market.
Next is Ponta da Piedade, a set of natural rock formations that gives us stunning views of the bay.
Then, we will head for Sagres, a fishing village that was the starting point of many expeditions. Here we can find Cape St. Vincent, the southwesternmost point in Portugal, and the lighthouse of one of the busiest shipping lanes in the world.
- Hotel pick-up
- Guided visits
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- A minimum number of tour participants is required for this tour to operate. In case the minimim is not met the tour will be cancelled and you will be fully refunded.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Tours in Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Italian and Spanish are available upon request.
- Departure times may vary depending on location. Please contact the local tour operator to confirm your schedule at least 24 hours before departure.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.