Rising from the desert sands, this massive creation from the dawn of time will overwhelm you. through the richness of its color that changes by the hour, the powerful presence of the Aboriginal Tjukurpa (dreaming) and the enormity of this symbol of the Australian Outback.
Traverse the Walpa Gorge at Kata Tjuta (Olgas), a tumbling mass of protruding rock domes. Nothing will prepare you for your first close up of Uluru (Ayers Rock); Visit it and stand in awe!
- Head out South Road and on to the Stuart Highway passing the West MacDonnell Ranges
- Enjoy a light breakfast on board the coach
- Take a break at Erldunda Roadhouse - a typical outback roadside stop
- View the Aboriginal art display with time to purchase
- Cross remote endless plains and experience the vast openness of Outback Australia
- Mt Ebenezer and Mt Conner
- Stunning sand ridges clad with desert oaks
- Look for massive road trains
- Yulara - a modern desert tourist resort town
- Experience the presence of Uluru - the massive stone heart of Australia
- Learn of Aboriginal Tjukurpa and rock art on the Mala Walk
- Take a guided walk to Mutitjulu Waterhole and see Aboriginal rock art
- Learn of the law, legends and bush tucker of the Anangu people
- Visit the Uluru and Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre and learn about Aboriginal culture and art
- Uluru base - see it, touch it perhaps even climb it*
- Visit Kata Tjuta - walking trails lead to cool valleys and secluded waterholes
- Witness an Uluru sunset while sipping sparkling wine and enjoy a BBQ dinner
- Return to Alice Springs stopping for a snack stop (own expense).
- Light breakfast
- Sunset BBQ dinner
- Guided walks at Mala and Mutitjulu Waterhole
- National park fee
- Hotel pick-up View Hotel Pick-up List
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- *The Uluru climb may be closed at anytime due to Aboriginal cultural requirements or extreme weather conditions.
- Hats, sunscreen, sturdy walking shoes and bottled water are required when participating in walks.
- All walking and climbs are subject to weather conditions.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Excellent tour! Seeing Uluru and Kata Tjuta was just amazing. Guides were very good, they gave us lots of informations about the Aboriginal culture. Especially I liked the BBQ while watching the sunset over Uluru! "
MIRAN S., Slovenia