Visit UNESCO World Heritage Site Petra through its back door and enjoy a day filled with hiking, nature and the outdoors!
After hotel pick-up at 07:30, you will be transferred to Wadi Musa, the home of Petra before continuing on to an area known as little Petra, located in Beida, to meet your guide.
Your adventure begins near little Petra. Enjoy a 2 to 3 hours hike to the monastery, until you reach the main site of Petra by exiting through the main gate. You will have a local Bedouin guide with you through the hike explaining the history and nature of this unique city. When you reach the monastery, you will depart from your guide and continue through the site on your own.
When you exit from the main gate your driver will be waiting for you and take you for lunch buffet in Petra Restaurant. After lunch, you will be dropped off at your hotel. Option: With Transfer to Wadi Rum
After your adventure in Petra, you will be dropped off at Wadi Rum, the largest wadi (valley) in Jordan and considerably one of the most spectacular desert landscapes in the world.Option: With Wadi Rum Jeep Safari and Dinner
Don't miss out on the exciting things to do in Wadi Rum! After leaving Petra, transfer to Wadi Rum to enjoy a 2-hour sunset jeepney safari and a sumptuous dinner under the stars. Afterward, transfer back to your hotel in Amman.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry ticket to Petra
- Site guide
- Lunch Buffet
- Mineral water en-route
- Optional transfer to Wadi Rum
- Optional entrance and Jeep Safari at Wadi Rum
- Dinner, depending on option selected
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge provided they are accompanied by 1 paying adult.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.