Day 1 Arrival Amman
Upon arrival, a member of our staff will meet you at Queen Alia International Airport for assistance with customs and immigration procedures. Transfer to the hotel in Amman. Overnight.
Day 2 Amman city tour/ Wadi Rum/ Petra
Breakfast. Morning City Tour of Amman including the Citadel, the Roman Theatre, Umayyad Palace and the downtown area. Proceed south to Wadi Rum, Jordan's largest desert and one of the most spectacular desert landscapes in the world. Jeep Tour inside the Wadi in a 4x4 vehicle until sunset. Watch the view while drinking a cup of traditional Bedouin tea and depart to Petra. Overnight at the hotel
Day 3 Petra
Breakfast. The visit of the ancient Nabatean Capital starts on horseback, followed by a walk through the Siq, a long narrow fissure between two overhanging cliffs. The tour then proceeds to gradually unfold the mysteries of the Red Rose City. Return to the hotel for overnight.
Optional tour - Petra by Night While you are in Petra you can enjoy the magic of Petra by night. The program includes a candle lit visit to the Rose-Red City of Petra. The special aura of the ancient Nabatean trading empire comes to life as you enjoy a stroll through the mysterious Siq of Petra. At The Treasury, music and stories will help you experience Petra as the travel-weary traders of old must have known it.
Optional tour - cooking class at Petra Kitchen You can enjoy a night cuisine course and meal at the Petra Kitchen. The Petra Kitchen has a relaxed, informal atmosphere where you'll prepare an evening meal, working alongside local women under the supervision of a chef. This includes soup, cold and hot mezza and salads, a main course and take home recipes.
Day 4 Petra/ Madaba/ Mount Nebo/ Jerash/ Amman
Breakfast. Transfer to visit Mount Nebo and the Mosaic city of Madaba. Depart to the Dead Sea. Free time at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5, Departure Amman
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport, for assistance with formalities and departure.
- Assistance at the airport in Amman upon arrival and departure by our representative.
- Transfer as per above itinerary in a private modern air-conditioned large sized car with English speaking driver.
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned above on bed and breakfast basis.
- Entrance fees to all sites as per the above itinerary.
- Optional short horse ride in Petra* and private guided tour of Petra**
- Tour inside the desert of Wadi Rum in a 4x4 vehicle for 3 hours***.
- Portage at the airport.
- Individual visa charges
- International and/or domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Amman: Amman InterContinental
- Petra: Bait Zaman
- Dead Sea: Dead Sea Marriott
- Amman: Amman Geneva
- Petra: Petra Taybet Zaman
- Dead Sea: Dead Sea Spa
Hotels are subject to availability and may be substituted with similar accommodations if not available. This will be confirmed on your voucher.
- Rates quoted are for the listed hotels and are subject to change depending on availability.
- Children below two years old are free of charge provided they share a room with parents.
- Child rates apply to ages 2-10 provided they share a room with parents.
- There is no discount for adults sharing a triple room.
- Accommodations may be booked at half and full board basis at an additional charge. Rates for larger groups are also available. Please inquire.
- * The horse ride fee in Petra is for 800 meters, included in the entry ticket. Guests can decide if they would like to go on the ride. This ride is not insured and upon guest's own responsibility.
- **Local guides are assigned at the visitor's center of the sights and are employees of the Jordanian Ministry of Tourism. Tour length is between 2-3 hours, and covers the lower parts of Petra.
- *** The vehicles in Wadi Rum are owned by the local Bedouin associations and are in a poor state. Given that we don't have any other choice when it comes to transportation in Wadi Rum, we can only advise our clients about their state.
charge. Please inquire.
- Rates for larger groups are available upon request.
- Please inquire for optional tours.
- Cancellations from 22 to 30 days prior to arrival will be charged 50% of the total costs and cancellations 21 days or less before arrival are subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of total costs.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.