Jerusalem Day Tour
After pick-up from your hotel in Amman, you will be transferred to Jerusalem, passing by the Allenby Bridge, to the Mount of Olives to have a panoramic view over the Old City of Jerusalem. You can see from here the Church of Maria Magdalene, a Russian Orthodox Church.
Then, enter the Old City of Jerusalem via Dung's Gate. Visit the Wailing Wall and see the Aqsa Mosque and Dome of the Rock. Walk part of the Via Dolorosa along the way to visiting the Holy Sepulcher.
Return back to Allenby Bridge (or Sheikh Hussein Border) for return departure to Amman.
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure
- Tour and transfer in deluxe coaches
- English-speaking guide
- Lunch (en route)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Departure taxes from Jordan and Israel
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge provided they are accompanied by 1 paying adult.
- Please bring a hat and be in comfortable walking shoes.
- Please bring your passport.
- Other languages are available upon request. Please inquire.
- Each person is allowed 1 luggage only.
- Tour duration is between 10 to 12 hours including transfers, boarder crossings, tour of Jerusalem. Note that bridge crossings may vary and will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Tours are usually scheduled between 08:00 and 10:00. Guests can, however, request their preferred departure time outside these hours.
- Tour is not available during Jewish holidays.
- Departure taxes for Jordan and Israel will be paid directly at the boarders.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.