- Party at five local pubs and a club in Amsterdam
- Explore the Red Light District and meet other travelers with an experienced local guide
- Receive a free drink at every pub and unlimited vodka shots at the club
Type: Tours in Amsterdam
Departs From: Amsterdam
Meeting Point: Damrak 26
Duration: 5 hours
Available: daily at 20:00
Product Code: 2682
What better way to visit Amsterdam's Red Light District than on an Ultimate Party Pubcrawl? You will visit 5 pubs and a club, receive a free shot of jager, vodka, sambuca or apple sour at every place, free entrance to a club, unlimited vodka shots from 20:00-20:30 and a free souvenir t-shirt! There is no better or safer way to walk through and visit the Red Light District. Our pub crawls are among the largest pub crawls in Europe. We have professional guides that are trained to create parties and bring the atmosphere to the bars, giving our clients a chance to put all worries aside and have the freedom to enjoy a night out in the Dutch capital. Share great moments with your fellow-travellers and locals. At Ultimate Party Amsterdam, we promise a night you won't remember but will never forget!
- Amsterdam's Red Light District
- 5 pubs and a club
- Free shots
- Professional guides
- Visit to 5 pubs and 1 club with free shots of Jager, Vodka, Sambuca, or Apple Sour
- Entrance to 1 club with unlimited vodka shots from 20:00 - 20:30
- Free souvenir t-shirt
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal Expense
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional Activity costs
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in this tour
- Tour starts at the "Players" Bar located on Warmoesstraat 170.
- This tour must be booked at least 3 days before the chosen tour date.
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
Price per adult $23.30
Departs daily at 20:00
- Prices are per person
Donald H., USA
This was very different from other pub crawls I have done. The Amsterdam pub crawl is much more informal with a lot of time given to each bar. I loved the free shirt and was surprised at how much free alcohol was given out. I would have liked a bit more organization including some information about the pubs we visited. I would have like to go back to a few of them but have no clue where they were located.
Lilly S., USA
I liked it very much, even though I was much older than the college students there. It was still fun. The drink that you get at each pub is poured into your mouth of a drink that is pre-made, not one of your choosing. As being a old fogie, I was looking forward to receiving my free tee shirt. Unfortunatly as much as I reminded them, finally was told they ran out of them. Lilly
"I liked it very much, even though I was much older than the college students there. It was still fun. The drink that you get at each pub is poured into your mouth of a drink that is pre-made, not one of your choosing. As being a old fogie, I was looking forward to receiving my free tee shirt. Unfortunatly as much as I reminded them, finally was told they ran out of them. Lilly"
Lilly S., USA