- Free Entrance tickets
- Free Public Transport
- Fast-track entry at the top museums and busiest attractions: Van Gogh Museum, Keukenhof Gardens and more
- Exclusive preferred partner entrance at the Rijksmuseum
- Free full-color 300+ guidebook
- Savings up to 50% in shops, restaurants and museums
Type: City Passes in Amsterdam
Departs From: Amsterdam
Meeting Point: Amsterdam
Available: daily at upon request
Product Code: 3700
Use your FREE entrance tickets in Amsterdam or mix and combine with the other cities.
Holland Pass includes a choice of 2, 5 or 7 FREE entrance tickets to must-see attractions, museums and public transport in AMSTERDAM and other popular Dutch cities such as Utrecht, The Hague and Rotterdam. This all-in-one city pass offers the best value and convenience when visiting the highlights of your choice.
Including free entrance to Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, Madame Tussauds, canal cruise, city tours, Heineken Experience, Canal Bus Hop on Hop off and many more. No waiting in line at major attractions!
- Holland Pass discount card
- Public transport
- Skip the line access
- 2, 5 or 7 entrance tickets to must-see attractions, museums and public transport
- +320 full color guide book in 6 languages (English, Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish)
- Free city tour in Amsterdam by bus
- FREE Cash Passport
Museums you get in for free
- Allard Pierson Museum
- Amsterdam Museum
- Amsterdam Tulip Museum
- Biblical Museum
- Diamond Museum
- Foam Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam
- Het Concertgebouw (Concert Hall)
- Het Grachtenhuis
- Hermitage Amsterdam
- Houseboat Museum
- Jewish Historical Museum
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Museum Geelvinck Hinlopen Huis
- Museum of Bags and Purses
- Museum Our Lord in the Attic
- Museum Van Loon
- Museum Willet-Holthuysen
- The National Maritime Museum
- Portuguese Synagogue
- The Rembrandt House Museum
- Rijksmuseum Amsterdam
- Sloten Windmill / Coopery Museum
- Van Gogh Museum
- Frans Hals Museum (Haarlem)
- Teylers Museum (Haarlem)
- Historic Museum Haarlem
- AAMU Museum of contemporary Aboriginal Art (Ultrecht)
- Centraal Museum (Ultrecht)
- Chabot Museum (Rotterdam)
- The Hague Gemeentemuseum
- The Hague Museum of Photography
- The Hague Historical Museum
- Louwman Museum (The Hague)
- Maritime Museum Rotterdam
- Mauritshuis Royal Picture Gallery (Open June 27 2014 after major renovation)
- Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen (Rotterdam)
- Museum Catharijneconvent (Ultrecht)
- Museum de Gevangenpoort (The Hague)
- Museum het Prinsenhof (Delft)
- Museum Meermanno - House of the Book (The Hague)
- Museum Nusantara (Delft)
- Museum Sculptures by the Sea (The Hague)
- Museum Speelklok (Ultrecht)
- Museon (The Hague)
- Natural History Museum (Rotterdam)
- Nederlands Fotomuseum (Rotterdam)
- Rietveld Schröderhuis (Ultrecht)
- University Museum
- Vermeer Centre Delft
Attractions you get in for free
- Ajax Experience
- Amsterdam Arena - World of Ajax
- Amsterdam Canal Cruises
- The Amsterdam Dungeon
- Artis Royal Zoo
- Blue Boat Company
- Boom Chicago
- Body Worlds
- Canal Bike
- Canal Bus Hop on Hop off
- Canal Cruise - 100 Highlights Cruise
- Canal Cruise 1 hour (Grayline)
- EYE Film Institute Netherlands
- Heineken Experience
- Holland Casino
- Hop on Hop off Amsterdam
- Hortus Botanicus Amsterdam
- House of Bols Cocktail & Genever Experience
- Keukenhof Gardens (20 March - 18 May 2014)
- De Nieuwe Kerk Amsterdam
- The Old Church
- Pancake Boat Amsterdam
- Reypenaer Cheese Tasting Rooms
- Schiphol behind the scenes
- Science Center NEMO
- XtraCold Icebar
- Boat Trip Rotterdam-Kinderdijk
- Botanic Gardens
- Canal Bike Utrecht
- Canal Cruise - Rederij Schuttevaer
- Cube Houses (KIJK-KUBUS)
- dick bruna huis
- Escher in Het Paleis
- Kunsthal Rotterdam
- Madurodam - Miniature City
- Miniworld Rotterdam
- Netherlands Architecture Institute (NAI)
- Panorama Mesdag
- Royal Delft (Delft)
- Shipyard 'De Delft'
- Spido - Rotterdam Harbour Tour
- The Kinderdijk World Heritage Site
- Witte de With
- Coster Diamonds
- Connexxion: Schiphol to city center
- Exploring Utrecht by bike FREE
- Free Amsterdam city tour
- Gassan Diamonds
- GVB 24 hour transport ticket
- GVB 48 hour transport ticket
- HTM Travel Card
- RET Travel Card
- Waterland Day Card - Countryside (such as Volendam, Edam)
- Noord Brabant Day Card: Vincent Van Gogh Village
Holland Pass discount card - Enjoy maximum savings! Up to 50% discount at major museums, top attractions, restaurants and shops. Unlimited discounts available, just simply show your discount card! View the list of shops and restaurants HERE!
Skip the line - Visit more in less time and make the most out of your sightseeing by skipping the lines at some of the busiest attractions such as Madame Tussauds, Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum (preferred partner entrance), Heineken Experience, Body Worlds, Artis Royal Zoo, Keukenhof gardens and many more!
5 entrance tickets to must-see attractions, museums and public transport - In AMSTERDAM and other popular Dutch cities such as Utrecht, The Hague and Rotterdam.
Free public transportation 2 and 5 ticket passes include a 24 hour public transport ticket (worth 7.50 EUR) and 7 ticket passes include a 48 hour public transport ticket (worth 12 EUR) in Amsterdam.
+320 page full-color guide book - Available in 6 languages, including detailed information on each museum and attraction, city maps with locations of attractions, shopping tips, restaurant recommendations and exclusive special offers.
Holland Pass is valid from February until March the following year. A city pass with the flexibility of sightseeing at your own pace.
Why not combine your city trip with other unique highlights that Holland has to offer? Enjoy additional savings when visiting traditional windmills, clog farms, attraction parks such as Walibi World, Dolfinarium or visit the historical village Nuenen, where Vincent Van Gogh lived part of his life, developed his style here, and produced unique works. And if you are visiting during Springtime, don't miss out on visiting the most beautiful attraction: Keukenhof gardens!. Holland Pass offers free and fast track entry.
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- 1 Pass per person.
- Holland Pass is valid from February until March the following year. Holland Pass 14/15 is valid until March 15, 2015.
- Holland Pass is also valid in Utrecht, The Hague, Rotterdam and other sights of interest.
- For 2 and 5 ticket options, instead of a FREE public transport ticket, the extra free ticket can be exchanged for one of the following: a FREE city tour in Amsterdam (worth 13 EUR), Waterland Day Card - Countryside (such as Volendam, Edam and Marken), HTM 1 Day Travel Card - The Hague, RET 1 day travel card - Rotterdam.
- For 7 ticket options, instead of a FREE public transport ticket, the extra free ticket can be exchanged for one of the following: a FREE Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour in Amsterdam, Waterland Day Card - Countryside (such as Volendam, Edam and Marken), HTM 1 Day Travel Card - The Hague, RET 1 day travel card - Rotterdam.
- The public transport ticket in The Hague and Rotterdam includes a day pass (worth resp. 7.50 EUR and 7 EUR)
- Holland Pass offers FREE and fast track entry to Keukenhof Garden (open on selected dates, usually from March to May) and you can make use of the direct bus from Schiphol airport to Lisse (Keukenhof). Schiphol airport is only 15 minutes by train from Amsterdam Railway. Train ticket is not included.
- Holland Pass offers FREE and preferred partner entrance at the Rijksmuseum. Each Holland Pass has 1 GOLD ticket that is VALID at Rijksmuseum and all other museums and attractions included. Other Gold ticket(s) are NOT valid at Rijksmuseum. Please ensure that you do not use the Rijksmuseum gold ticket for another attraction if you intend to visit the Rijksmuseum.
- All cards / passes purchased must be claimed at the redemption / meeting point indicated above. Cards will not be delivered to your home or hotel.
Option 5 Ticket Pass
Price per adult $69.80
Price per child $50.41
Departs daily at upon request
Option 2 Ticket Pass
Price per adult $47.82
Price per child $47.82
Departs daily at upon request
Option 7 Ticket Pass
Price per adult $95.65
Price per child $95.65
Departs daily at upon request
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 13 and below.