Amsterdam is the largest city of the Netherlands. The city is located in the province of North Holland in the west of the country. Settled as a small fishing village in the late 12th century, Amsterdam became one of the most important ports in the world during the Dutch Golden Age, a result of its pioneering developments in trade.
Discover the city, hopping on and off the stops located about the city. Marvel at the original works of the famous Dutch artist in the renowned Van Gogh Museum and contemplate the heart-rending history of the Jewish community with a visit to the home of the diarist Anne Frank. There are plenty of museums to explore including the Amsterdam's Historisch Museum, Rembrandt House Museum, Madame Tussauds, the Diamond Museum and the Jewish Historical Museum. Other must-see attractions include the Amsterdam Dungeon, the Royal Palace, and Madame Tussauds.
Stake a bet at the Casino, relax in the Hard Rock Café, meander through the Red Light District or encounter the Heineken Experience. If you're looking for souvenirs and gifts, take a stroll around the many shops and boutiques and also discover the multi-ethnic spirit of Amsterdam at the Flower Market and Flea Market.Stops
Stop 1 - Central Station
Stop 2 - Magna Plaza
Stop 3 - Westermarkt
Stop 4 - Leidse Square
Stop 5 - Park Hotel
Stop 6 - Heineken Experience
Stop 7 - Artis Royal Zoo
Stop 8 - Gassan Diamonds
Stop 9 - Jewish Historical Museum
Stop 10 - Sarphatistraat
Stop 11 - Tropical Museum
Stop 12 - Windmill de GooyerLoop Duration
: 60 minutes Frequency:
20 to 30 minutes (15 minutes starting 02 June 2014)View route map
- 24-hour or 48-hour hop on hop off ticket
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge if accompanied by an adult.
- Wheelchair access is available on this tour.
- Schedules are subject to change. Ticket Validity
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/48-hour (or more) ticket.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.