Amsterdam Segway Tour
Who knew a city centuries old was so well designed for modern transportation? On this tour you will glide away on a Segway seeing Amsterdam's top attractions including the Museumplein, Oude Kerk, NEMO and many more.
Tour groups are always kept small to insure a maximum quality experience for all passengers. If you want to see more of Amsterdam, but without all the walking or pedaling other tours would require, then this Segway tour is perfect for you.
- 15 minute Segway training
- 75 minute tour
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
- Tours are operated as a guaranteed Small Group with a maximum of 6 passengers per departure.
- Minimum age requirement for operating a Segway is 16. Each passenger must bring a valid photo ID that includes a date of birth to the meeting point.
- Weight range requirement is more than 100 lbs. (45 kg) and less than 250 lb. (113 kg).
- There will be plenty of stops for taking pictures but no time for going inside museums.
- Closed toe flat shoes are required to ride the Segway. High heels, flip flops, sandals, shoes like shape ups or z-coils, or bare feet will NOT be allowed.
- A security deposit of 250 EUR will be required for each Segway passenger and will be returned after the tour.
- There will be no way of storing any personal belongings at the meeting point. For safety, large items like backpacks and purses can't be taken on the Segway.
- Please read the FAQs for more information.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.