There are almost 7,000 monument buildings in Amsterdam! Our guide will point out the most interesting monuments. You will drive in a luxury touring car through the rich history and culture of this city. A visit to a diamond factory is also on the program. Here diamonds are still polished in the traditional way. Step in and discover Amsterdam!
Have the option to add exciting activities to your city tour! Option 1: Canal Cruise
A canal cruise is an absolute must during your stay in Amsterdam! Amsterdam is a city of water and its 100 canals and 1,000 bridges are famous throughout the world. This canal and port cruise takes in the modern architecture along the banks of the River IJ and the beautiful 17th-century buildings with their many styles of gables, elegant merchant's mansions and quirky houseboats in the heart of the old city. All cruise boats have panoramic roofs and sliding windows, ensuring superb views and the chance to take great photos. Cruise Frequency
30 minute intervals from 09:00 to 22:00Option 2: Fast track ticket to Rijksmuseum
The Rijksmuseum, Stat is a Netherlands national museum dedicated to arts and history in Amsterdam. The collection of the Rijksmuseum consists of 1 million objects and is dedicated to arts, crafts, and history from the years 1200 to 2000. Around 8000 objects are currently on display in the museum. The collection contains more than 2,000 paintings from the Dutch Golden Age by notable painters such as Jacob Isaakszoon van Ruisdael, Frans Hals, Johannes Vermeer, Jan Steen, Rembrandt, and Rembrandt's pupils.Option 2: Fast track ticket to Van Gogh Museum
The Van Gogh Museum has the largest Van Gogh collection in the world. It comprises 200 paintings, 400 drawings, and 700 letters by Vincent van Gogh.
- The Amsterdam canals
- The monument on the Dam
- The Albert Cuyp market
- A windmill on the Amstel
- A visit to a diamond factory
- Van Gogh Museum
- Stop at a windmill
- Visit to Diamond Factory
- 1-hour Canal Cruise Ticket*
- Fast Track ticket to Rijksmuseum*
- Fast track ticket to Van Gogh Museum**depending on option selected
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Children 3 years old and below are free of charge if seated on adult's lap.
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Tour takes approximately 2.5 hours to 3.5 hours depending on option selected.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.