Sit back and relax as you travel south from Anaheim along the scenic Pacific Coastline. Once in San Diego journey through the vibrant downtown area's Gaslamp Quarter with it's old world buildings. Travel along The Embarcadero with wonderful harbor views, home of one of the oldest merchant sailing ships in the world and the longest serving aircraft carrier in US Navy history, USS Midway. Visit colorful Old Town, California's birthplace. Drive through Balboa Park with its unique Exposition Museum buildings. A drive across the Bay to Coronado with it's charming streets, beautiful beaches and National Historic Landmark Hotel del Coronado is also included.
Continue beyond the border on a narrated driving tour that blends the old and the new in a way that only Tijuana can. After you arrive at Avenida Revolucion, shop the stores and boutiques of Tijuana. Our professional driver guide will give you helpful shopping tips and English is spoken by most merchants.
- Hotel Pick-up: View Hotel Pick-up List
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal expense
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- Tour may be subject to cancellation based on Mexican national holidays or other current events. Passports are required for all U.S. and Canadian citizens. Passports and 1-94 cards (multiple entrance Visas) are required for all other international travelers. Inoculations are not required. Most major credit cards and Travelers Checks are accepted in Mexico however cash is preferred. Be sure to carry smaller denominations for easier bartering with local vendors. Be sure to look for the Outstanding Host logo in shops, restaurants and silver shops. This program is certified by the Secretary of Tourism and stands for quality products and services.
- A fuel surcharge will be payable on the day of the tour.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.