Hollywood Hop On Hop Off Tour (Red Route Loop) from Anaheim
See Hollywood sights at your own pace on an open-air double decker hop-on hop-off style tour. Relax and take your time, explore all the famous sights and must see Hollywood attractions. When you're ready, hop back on the bus and continue to explore. We'll tell you about everything going on around you as you travel through the streets of Hollywood.
Red Route (Hollywood and Beverly Hills)
Loop duration: 2 hours
View Route Map
- Chinese Theatre
- The Grove/Farmers Market
- Walk of Fame
- Kodak Theatre
- Route 66
- Rodeo Drive
- Beverly Center
- Shopping on Melrose Ave.
- Sunset Strip
- Pink's Hot Dogs
- La Brea Tar Pits
- Peterson Automotive Museum
- Hollywood and Vine
- Roundtrip transportation from/to selected Anaheim hotels (View list)
- Hop on hop off privileges
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- You must return to the Chinese Theater before 17:00 for the shuttle back to Anaheim.
- Hop on hop off buses depart every 30 to 60 minutes, starting at 09:00.
- You may hop on and off at any stop along the way.
- The indicated tour duration includes transportation time to/from Hollywood. The actual time spent on Hollywood is 6 hours only.
- Pick-up times are between 08:15 and 08:45 from the hotels in Buena Park, Fullerton, Anaheim and Garden Grove.
- Hotel pick-up must be confirmed by 18:00 the day prior. If not, clients must make their own way to the departure point.
- Conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to tour contents/itinerary.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.