At the reception of the Impala Hotel, you will be having a brief introductory meeting from your tour guide.
You will catch a local bus to Tengeru, located 20 minutes from Arusha. On arrival, you will take a walk through the narrow village roads and mingle with locals as they go about their daily lives. See coffee and other crops being farmed before lunch at a family home. This is a great opportunity to sample local cuisine and meet some of the locals.
Afterward, try your hand at roasting and grinding your own coffee. Finish by sampling a refreshing cup of your own brew then jump back on the public bus to return to Arusha.
- Local lunch
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 12 guests.
- Please be aware that dress standards are conservative throughout Africa. To respect this, and for your own convenience, it is strongly recommended that you wear modest clothing. This means tops that cover the shoulders (Singlets and tank tops are not suitable.) and at least knee-length shorts. Another suggestion is a mixture of loose, lightweight clothing, and warm clothing for the evenings. Topless sun bathing is unacceptable.
- Children below 6 years old are not permitted on this tour.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.