You will be picked up at your hotel and transferred to Aswan Airport, where you will board a flight to Abu Simbel. This area's main attraction is the great Sun Temple of Ramses II and the Temple of Queen Nefertari. Both temples was discovered in 1813, after centuries of being buried under desert sands. Both temples were moved in 1960 with the help of the Egyptian government and UNESCO to avoid the rising water of the Nile. Ramses II built the temple mostly to honor himself; the interiors are decorated with murals depicting his famous victory at Qadesh battle. On the north of Ramses Temple stands the Nefertari Temple, which was built by Ramses II for his favorite wife Queen Nefertai. At the end of the tour, you will be taken to Abu Simbel airport for your flight to Aswan. Upon your arrival, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
- Flight ticket Aswan / Abu Simbel / Aswan
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Assistance of our personal during the day tour
- Academic Egyptologist English speaking guide during tour
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights in Abu Simbel
- Mineral water on board vehicle
- Service charges and taxes included in tour price
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Italian, Spanish, German and French tour guides are available upon request.
- For larger groups, please inquire.
- Pick-up time to be decided according to available flight.
- The following information will be required upon booking:
* Full name of each participant as indicated on passport
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.