Day 1 - Arrive Aswan / Sights
Upon your arrival, a representative will meet you at Aswan Airport or train station. You will be transferred by a private A/C vehicle to your cruise ship for embarkation in Aswan before lunch. You will be accompanied by your knowledgeable Egyptologist tour guide for an amazing tour to visit the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk and the Temple of Philae with dinner and overnight in Aswan.
Day 2 - Kom Ombo & Edfu Sights
After breakfast onboard, you will sail to Kom Ombo to visit the temple. After some time for lunch onboard, you will sail to Edfu. Afternoon tea will be served during the sail to Esna. Dinner on board and overnight onboard.
Day 3 - Luxor Sights
Enjoy breakfast and lunch on board as you sail to Luxor. Upon your arrival, you will go on a tour of the West Bank of the River Nile as well as the Karnak and Luxor temples. You will return to the ship in time for afternoon tea. Dinner will be served onboard with overnight in Luxor.
Day 4 - Luxor Sights
You will disembark after breakfast and will be transferred to Luxor Airport or train station for departure.
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- Assistance of our personnel during the excursions
- All land transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation on board a 5-star cruise on full board basis
- All excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist tour guide during your excursions
- All service charges and taxes
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Italian, Spanish, German and French tour guides are available upon request and at an additional cost. Please inquire.
- Rates do not apply during Christmas, New Year's Eve and Easter. If you wish to travel on these dates, please inquire.
- Itinerary could be altered or changed without prior notice due to navigational and safety restrictions such as low level of water and locks closures.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.