Atlanta CityPASS has collected and vetted the top must-see, must-do attractions and priced them 51% less than the same tickets purchased separately. And CityPASS ticket holders skip most main ticket lines.
Five actual admission tickets are bound into a dollar bill-sized booklet, each with a tip revealing a CityPASS secret to breezing past ticket lines like a VIP. A map, attraction details, transportation directions, best times to visit and money-saving coupons make Atlanta CityPASS an ideal guidebook. Valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the date of first use, CityPASS is an organized, budget-friendly travel solution for both action-packed weekends or longer, more leisurely paced city explorations.
- Admission to the Georgia Aquarium
- Admission to World of Coca-Cola
- Inside CNN Studio Tour
- High Museum of Art OR Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Zoo Atlanta OR Atlanta History Center
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
At Atlanta CityPASS attractions, pass holders take the VIP route, skipping most main-entrance ticket lines.
Atlanta CityPASS is valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the first day of use. But you won't need that much time. Because CityPASS focuses on a small group of top attractions, you can visit all of them on a weekend break - without feeling rushed. If you're planning more than a weekend visit, Atlanta CityPASS allows you to see all the top sites with plenty of time left over to shop, dine, take in arts and sporting events, and explore on your own.
CityPASS vouchers can be redeemed at the first attraction visited. Pass holders simply present their voucher and receive a CityPASS in return.
- The Atlanta CityPASS is valid for 9 full days from first use.
- Child rates are applicable from ages 3 to 12 years.
- For option tickets, you choose which of the two attractions you prefer to visit. You do not need to decide at the time of purchase which of the two attractions you want to visit.
- All cards / passes purchased must be claimed at the redemption / meeting point indicated above. Cards will not be delivered to your home or hotel.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.