DAY 1: BANGKOK - PHITSANULOK
Depart from various hotels in Bangkok to Bang-Pa-In, visit the former Summer Palace of the Rama Kings, then continue to Ayuthaya, the ancient capital of Siam, to visit the ruins, 3 temples (Wat Yai Chaimongkol, Wat Mahathat, Wat Phanang Choeng). Continue to Lopburi. Visit to Prang Sam Yod and Phra Kan Shrine and then have lunch at a local restaurant in Chainat. Then proceed to Phitsanulok. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 2: PHITSANULOK - SUKHOTHAI - LAMPANG
Begin with a morning tour at Wat Phra Si Mahathat to the ancient cities and historical landmarks of Sukhothai and Si Satchanalai. In the afternoon, visit a local village and learn more their way of life. Overnight at the lodge.
DAY 3: LAMPANG - CHIANGMAI
Morning visit to the sacred temples of Wat Phra That Lampang Luang and Wat Phra That Hariphunchai. Next stop at the handicraft villages of Bo Sang and San Kamphaeng to admire exquisitely-produced traditional products. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 4: CHIANGMAI
Your tour to the culturally-endowed province of Chiang Mai continues in Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, the famous temple nestled atop the mountain extends breathtaking views of the beautiful Chiang Mai landscape. In the evening, indulge into an authentic Northern Thai Khantoke Dinner including traditional shows and performances of hill tribe villagers. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 5: CHIANGMAI - CHIANG RAI
Get close and personal with endearing and skilful Thai Elephants at the Elephant Training Camp and even have a chance to ride one. An exciting long-tail boat trip will take you to Chang Rai, passing by various Hill Tribe Villages and other wonderful sights. Overnight at the hotel.
Optional tour: elephant ride
DAY 6: CHIANG RAI - BANGKOK
After breakfast, check out before exploring more local hill tribe villages, the trading town of Mae Sai, the historical city of Chiang Saen and the Golden Triangle where the borders of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos converge. Lunch at the Imperial Golden Triangle Resort then transfer back to Chiang Rai Airport, where your included itinerary finishes.
- Pick up from Bangkok city center hotels
- All entrance fees as appropriated
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Meals: 5 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Supplement charge for pick ups in outer Bangkok hotels. Please inquire.
- Air fares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please indicate if you want us to book your flight from Chiang Rai to Bangkok for you.
- There will be no refund for unused services.
- Local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to tour contents/itinerary.
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met.
- Rates for triple rooms are the same as the rates for the twin/double rooms.
- Early hotel check-in (before noon), late hotel check out (after lunch), connecting rooms, and adjoining rooms are not guaranteed.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.