If you're in Bangkok for only a short while, take this morning tour through the Bangkok canals. Get a taste of a bygone era when much of the city life revolved around the river and its network of canals. You'll be surprised at how different the city looks from the canals, and how quickly you seem to be in the countryside.
Pass by the Wat Arun, the Temple of Dawn, one of the city's earliest temples which is now used as a symbol of the city and the country. It is beautifully decorated with china and porcelain.
- Pick up from Bangkok city center hotels
- Boat ride
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Departure times are estimates only and may be an hour earlier or later. Our local tour operator will contact you regarding actual pick-up time depending on your hotel.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Clients requiring tours in German would need to book at least 7 days in advance.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Higly recommended tour! We were picked up e exactly on time. Excellent english speaking guide. Especially the boat tour was great. A very nice way of exploring Bangkok. A stop at a jewlery shop was unnecessary, but I guess it's hard to find any tour that doesn't include something like that in the end."
Erik H., Norway