The evening involves a set meal of a variety of exotic Thai dishes served in the traditional Thai style. Waitresses in national costume will serve the delicious food, followed by live performances of Thai classical dances, including the intrinsic fingernail dance.
- Pick up from Bangkok city center hotels
- Dance show
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Departure times are estimates only and may be an hour earlier or later. Our local tour operator will contact you regarding actual pick-up time depending on your hotel.
- All tour itineraries are subject to change due to the weather and local conditions on the day of the tour.
- Child rates are only applicable when child is traveling with 2 full-paying adults. No discount is granted when traveling with one (1) adult only.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.