Barcelona Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Hop on Hop off as often as you please and see Barcelona in your own time and at your own pace
- Stops at Placa Catalunya where some of the city's most important streets and avenues meet
- Choose from 1 or 2 day passes
- Includes map and guide with all the stops of each of the routes plus and discounts for different establishments
- Double-decker buses are adapted for people with limited mobility and have an electric roof for use in the event of rain
If you want to visit Barcelona at your own pace and with no hurry, the double-decker tourist bus is your option! You can get on and off all day long, with the same ticket, you can change route and learn about the history of the city through a comfortable audio system with earphones, in 12 different languages. We present a map and guide with all the stops of each of the routes, and discounts for different establishments in the city. Our new buses are adapted for people with limited mobility and have an electric roof for use in the event of rain; they are fitted with anatomical seats and heating on both decks. They also have a stewardess aboard permanently with 2 routes to choose from: East and West.
Discover Barcelona in the most convenient way possible. You can hop-off at the Placa Catalunya, where some of the city's most important streets and avenues meet. See its fountains and statues as well as the numerous flocks of pigeons that gather in the center.
We will also pass by Camp Nou, the football stadium home of FC Barcelona and the location of numerous international matches at senior level. You can also choose to stop at other tourist spots such as the Museo Nacional de Catalunya, Anella Olimpica, Fundacio Joan Miro and many more.
- Plaša Catalunya
- Catedral-Barri Gotic
- Port Vell
- Museu d'Historia de Catalunya
- Port Olimpic
- Platja del Bogatell*
- Nova Mar Bella*
- Sagrada Familia
- Hospital de la Sta. Creu i St. Pau
- Parc Guell
- La Pedrera
- Casa Batllo
*Winter Tour (from November to April): Ciutadella-Zoo, Teatre Nacional-Auditori, Glories-Torre Agbar
- Placa Catalunya
- Catedral-Barri G˛tic
- Passeig Colom
- World Trade Center
- Jardins de Miramar
- Fundaciˇ Joan Miro
- Anella Olimpica
- MNAC Museo Nacional de Catalunya
- Poble Espanyol
- Caixa Forum
- Placa d'Espanya
- Estacio de Sants
- Camp Nou (F.C. Barcelona)
- Placa Pius XII
- liIlla Diagonal
- Av. Diagonal
- La Pedrera
- Casa Batllo
Frequency: between 8 and 15 minutes (varies depending on the season)
Loop duration: 2 hours
View Route Map
- Services of a guide on board the bus
- 1-day or 2-day hop on hop off ticket
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Tour runs from 09:00 to 19:00 in the winter and from 09:00 to 20:00 in the summer.
- 2-day tickets must be used on consecutive days.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"We really enjoyed our tour. The bus stop was across the street from our hotel. The tour covered all of the attractions in Barcelona. We found that the bus was also in many of the cities we were going to so we used it again in Naples."
Harold S., USA