1st. Day BARCELONA-ZARAGOZA-MADRID
We leave Barcelona at 08:00, passing through Lerida and Zaragoza. We will end the day at Madrid.
2nd. Day MADRID-CORDOBA-SEVILLA
We will have breakfast before heading through La Mancha country to Córdoba. We will go on a sightseeing tour, visiting its famous Mosque/Cathedral and Jewish Quarter. Then we head to Sevilla for dinner and accommodations.
3rd. Day SEVILLA
Half board in the hotel. You will go on a morning city tour, visiting the Park of María Luisa, Plaza de España and typical Barrio de Santa Cruz. You will have the afternoon free.
4th. Day SEVILLA-GRANADA
We leave for Granada after breakfast. We will go on a sightseeing tour, visiting the impressive Alhambra with its beautiful Nazari Palaces and the Generalife. We will have dinner and accommodations here.
5th. Day GRANADA-TOLEDO-MADRID
After breakfast we depart for the Imperial City of Toledo, a place full of history and monuments. We will have some time for lunch and city sightseeing along its narrow streets and alleys. We then travel to Madrid, where services end upon our arrival.
- Tourist Class
Madrid - Mayorazgo ****
Sevilla - NH Plaza Armas ****
Granada - Alixares ****
- First Class
Madrid - Emperador ****
Sevilla - Meliá Lebreros ****
Granada - Maciá Real Alhambra ****
Rates quoted are for the listed hotels and are subject to change depending on availability.
- Transportation by deluxe motor-coaches, with air-conditioning and panoramic windows
- Experienced multilingual tour conductors
- Local sightseeing tours as indicated with expert local guides
- Entrance fees unless indicated
- Accommodations in 4-star hotels
- Transportation and porterage of one baggage per person
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Pick-up from selected hotels must be confirmed with local operator at least 24 hours before departure. Contact information will be provided on the voucher.
- For the list of hotel accommodations, please inquire. Hotels are subject to availability and may be substituted with similar accommodations if not available. This will be confirmed on your voucher.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.