1st. Day BARCELONA-ZARAGOZA-MADRID
We will depart Barcelona at 08:00, passing through Lerida and Zaragoza. We will stop shortly before continuing to Madrid, where we have accommodations.
2nd. Day MADRID-CORDOBA-SEVILLA
After breakfast, we will pass through La Mancha country toward Córdoba. We will go on a sightseeing tour, visiting the famous Mosque/Cathedral and Jewish Quarter. After the visit, we will head to Sevilla for dinner and accommodations.
from 01 April 2013: Optional tour to attend a flamenco show.
3rd. Day SEVILLA
Half board at the hotel. We will go on a morning city tour to visit the Park of María Luisa, Plaza de España and typical Barrio de Santa Cruz. We will have the rest of the afternoon free.
from 01 April 2013: Optional Artistic tour including the Royal Alcazar Palace.
4th. Day SEVILLA-GRANADA
We depart for Granada after breakfast. Upon arrival, we will go on a sightseeing tour to visit the impressive Alhambra with its beautiful Nazari Palaces and the Generalife. We will have dinner and accommodations in this city.
from 01 April 2013: Optional visit to the caves of Sacromonte and attend a typical show of gipsy flamenco.
5th. Day GRANADA-VALENCIA
After breakfast we depart via Guadix, Baza and Puerto Lumbreras towards the Mediterranean coast to arrive at Valencia, where we have accommodations.
6th. Day VALENCIA-BARCELONA
There will be free time in the morning after breakfast. We will leave for Barcelona in the mid morning, where services will end.
- Tourist Class
Madrid - Mayorazgo ****
Sevilla - NH Plaza Armas ****
Granada - Alixares ****
Valencia - Tryp Oceanic ****
- First Class
Madrid - Emperador ****
Sevilla - Meliá Lebreros ****
Granada - Maciá Real Alhambra **** until 31 March 2013
Granada - Maciá Real Alhambra ****from 01 April 2013
Valencia - Silken Puerta Valencia ****
Rates quoted are for the listed hotels and are subject to change depending on availability.
- Transportation by deluxe motor-coaches, with air-conditioning and panoramic windows
- Experienced multilingual tour conductors
- Local sightseeing tours as indicated with expert local guides
- Entrance fees unless indicated
- Accommodations in 3 or 4-star hotels
- Transportation and porterage of one baggage per person
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge provided no seat is occupied. All their expenses will be directly paid by their parents.
- Pick-up from selected hotels must be confirmed with local operator at least 24 hours before departure. Contact information will be provided on the voucher.
- For the list of hotel accommodations, please inquire. Hotels are subject to availability and may be substituted with similar accommodations if not available. This will be confirmed on your voucher.
- For triple room rates, please inquire.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.