The Barcelona City Card features free travel on public transport and over 100 discounts and free offers at museums, cultural venues, entertainment, leisure attractions, evening venues, shops and restaurants. Travel on the airport train is included. Every card includes a guidebook with helpful information, a city and subway map in Spanish, English, French, German and Italian.
- Barcelona Card valid for chosen number of days
- Guidebook with maps and information
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Museums: FREE - Museum of the Decorative Arts, Barbier-Mueller Pre-Columbian Art Museum, Museum of Ceramics, Ethnologic Museum, Frederic Mares Museum, City History Museum, Monastery of Pedralbes Museum, Museum of Textiles and Fashion, Natural Science Museum, Botanical Garden DISCOUNTED - Casa Batllo (20% off), Gran Liceu Theatre (20% off), Palace of Catalan Music (20% off), Mies van der Rohe Pavillion (20% off)
- Leisure Activities: FREE at Golondrinas, Colombus Monument, Poble Espanyol Open Air Museum, Collserola Tower and Casino de Barcelona. DISCOUNTED Aquarium (10% Off), Barcelona Bici (15% Off), Insolit Cyber Cafe (20% Off), Imax (10% Off), Tibidabo Amusement Park (20% Off), Poliesportiu Maritim Thalassotherapy Center (20% Off), Walking Tours (30% Off), Barcelona Zoo (20% Off).
- Unlimited Public Transport: Barcelona metro and city buses of TMB and FGC city and suburban train network, trams, train to Barcelona's airport and Renfe trains zone 1. Unlimited FREE travel on all public city transport including Metro and urban bus (including train from Barcelona Airport to the city). Tibibus (25% Off), Tombbus - Bus Shopping Line (25% off), Aerobus (20% off)
- Entertainment: Cordobes-Tablao Flamenco (20% off), El Patio Andaluz (20% off), Tirititran Colmao Flamenco (20% off), Teatre Poliorama (20% off), Teatre Victoria (20% off), Mercat de les Flors. Sala Maria Aurelia Capmany (25% off), L'Auditori (10% off), Nervion-Tablao Flamenco (10% off).
- Shops: 12% discount at BCN Original Shops, Calcats Alvarez, Colmado Murria, Joieria Bagues, Jorge Juan, Kastoria, La Mallorquina, Perfumeria Regia.
- Restaurants - 10% discount at A la Menta, Arrel, Can Travi Nou, Gallega, Diagonal Can Soteras, El Cangrejo Loco, El Chipiron de Moncho's, El Tinglado de Moncho's, Fernandez, L'Encis, Madongo, Marina Moncho's, Masia Can Cortada, Masia Tibidabo, Montesquiu, Nervion, Oliver and Hardy, Real Compania Cervecera Casa Fernandez, Travi Mar.
- Noche/Nightlife - 20% discount at Dry Martini, Gimlet and The Michael Collins Irish Bar.
- Card is valid per calendar days and not for 24-hour periods.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Cards must be used on consecutive days.
- All cards / passes purchased must be claimed at the redemption points located in the city. This will be indicated in the vouchers received upon booking. Cards will not be delivered to your home or hotel.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"The Barcelona Card will save you time and money. It worked with no problems the second I tried to leave the airport. If you're going all over the city to see attractions then buying a train ticket each time will really put you out of pocket. The Barcelona Card takes all the worry out of that no matter how many times you take the train or bus. And at really popular attractions like the Picasso Museum where the line stretches on for ages, I just showed my card and skipped the long wait ahead of dozens of people. This card gives you instant access to places you really will want to see. "
Harvey G., France