On this popular tour, not only will you have a fantastic ride on our Razorcat Trike but you will also get to visit the famous World Heritage site that has just got to be seen. From an engineering point of view, it will astound you to realize it was built over 3500 years ago and that some of the stones weigh more than 40 tons - and came all the way from Wales, 200 miles away.
From Bath we make our way through beautiful Bathampton, over the toll bridge and on to Box. We pass Melksham and travel along the scenic roads to Seend and Worton. We then hook up with the A360 that takes us over the Salisbury Plain. This is a fabulous road with fantastic views, passing through some pretty little villages on the way.
As we top a rise in the road, Stonehenge is revealed in the distance for the first time - an awe-inspiring sight. We stop here for you to look around and take some photos.
Heading back, we ride a short distance on the Exeter road before cutting away to Warminster along the lovely Wyley Valley. Bypassing Warminster, we make our way to Limpley Stoke and then back to Bath.
- Trike with a safety restraint bar and lap seatbelts
- Jackets, helmets and gloves
- Safety eyewear
- Waterproofs for rain
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- There is no upper age limit but all children need to be over 135 cm in height (4ft 5 in) or over 10 years.
- All children taking the tour under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We are prepared to continue with the ride if it rains and our good quality waterproofs will keep you dry. If the rain is very heavy and you would prefer not to ride we can re-schedule your ride to a date convenient for you (subject to availability). You can re-schedule the ride at the time of pick up but we cannot re-schedule once the ride has started.
- For your safety and protection wearing long pants/trousers and enclosed shoes are required.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.