The Brandenburg state capital Potsdam, situated on the River Havel on the southwestern outskirts of Berlin, has always attracted all visitors under its spell because of many marvelous palaces of the Prussian rulers and other numerous architectural treasures in the old town. But visitors primarily come to Potsdam because of the legendary Sanssouci Palace of Frederick II.
After a drive of about 30 minutes you will meet your guide at the Glienicke Bridge to take you through the city center of Potsdam. You will be able to admire the most important sights such as the Dutch Quarter and the Russian Colony Alexandrowka.
The highlight of the tour is the visit to Sanssouci Palace. Your guide will also take you through the beautiful interiors, of course. In the summer months you will have the chance for a short walk through Sanssouci Park. You will return to Berlin after the palace visit.
The excursion ends at the Kurfürstendamm.
- Transportation by coach
- Services of a guide
- Visit to Sanssouci Palace
- Hotel pick-up (View List)
- Drop-off at hotels
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Please specify hotel name for pick-up upon booking.
- Departure times vary depending on hotel pick-up location.
- *Starting 01 January 2015, hotel pick up will be available upon request only. Service is subject to availability. Please call to inquire with our local tour operator upon booking.
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge.
- Tour ends at Kurfürstendamm 216.