Take control of the steering-wheel and drive in a convoy of up to 6 colourful Trabis. Get a brief introduction into the "secrets" of the Trabi's revolver-like gearshift and you are set for the ride.
At approximately 30 km/ h you trundle in your old-fashioned vehicle along Berlin's last cobblestone streets. Get to know Germany's capital from a really unique perspective and trust us, by the second turn everyone will have Trabi-Fever.
- Topography of Terror
- Potsdamer Platz
- Kulturforum West
- Embassy District
- Zoo and Zoo Aquarium
- StraBe des 17. Juni
- Victory Column (Siegessäule)
- Brandenburger Gate
- German Parliament
- Government District
- Scheunenviertel (Jewish District)
- Museum Island
- Unter den Linden
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Trabi-Safari in your own Trabi
- Guide in English
- Trabi-driver's licence for the first driver at the end of the tour
- Insurance with co-payment 300 Euro
- Petrol and free kilometres
- Food and drinks
- Pickup and drop off
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- Tours in French, Spanish and Italian are subject to the guide's availability. Please call to inquire.
- 300 EUR co-payment for Insurance is only required in case of an accident. It will be charged on the spot and can be paid using VISA and Mastercard.
- The tour is estimated at 25 kilometers.
- Self-drive means that a driving license is necessary (probation period passed, no minimum period of holding the driving license).
- A trabi has manual gearshift.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.