Trabi Safari Classic Tour
Take control of the steering-wheel and drive in a convoy of up to 6 colourful Trabis. Get a brief introduction into the "secrets" of the Trabi's revolver-like gearshift and you are set for the ride.
At approximately 30 km/ h you trundle in your old-fashioned vehicle along Berlin's last cobblestone streets. Get to know Germany's capital from a really unique perspective and trust us, by the second turn everyone will have Trabi-Fever.
- Topography of Terror
- Potsdamer Platz
- Kulturforum West
- Embassy District
- Zoo and Zoo Aquarium
- StraBe des 17. Juni
- Victory Column (Siegessäule)
- Brandenburger Gate
- German Parliament
- Government District
- Scheunenviertel (Jewish District)
- Museum Island
- Unter den Linden
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Trabi-Safari in your own Trabi
- Guide in English
- Trabi-driver's licence for the first driver at the end of the tour
- Insurance with co-payment 150 Euro
- Petrol and free kilometres
- Food and drinks
- Pickup and drop off
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- Tours in French, Spanish and Italian are subject to the guide's availability. Please call to inquire.
- 150 EUR co-payment for Insurance is only required in case of an accident. It will be charged on the spot and can be paid using VISA and Mastercard.
- The tour is estimated at 25 kilometers.
- Self-drive means that a driving license is necessary (probation period passed, no minimum period of holding the driving license).
- A trabi has manual gearshift.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.