TV Tower Exclusive VIP Dinner
Enjoy a "sightseeing tour" as you sit and enjoy your wine and meal. The restaurant revolves and makes a complete turn once or twice every hour. Nowhere else will you get such a quick overview of Berlin!
The TV Tower is one of the most famous landmarks in Berlin and welcomes over 1.2 million visitors every year. It is located at the very heart of the city on the Alexanderplatz. At 368 metres, it's the highest building in Germany and the second highest building open to the public in Europe. The observation deck is at a height of 203 metres and includes Berlin's highest bar, the "Panorama bar." The revolving restaurant is at a height of 207 metres and turns around its own axis once or twice every hour.
VIP Dinner guests will be personally welcomed by the TV Tower staff on the ground floor and accompanied to the elevators, skipping the queues. A specially decorated table situated next to the window will be waiting for you as you arrive in the rotating "Sphere" restaurant. Even the floral decoration has been personally created for you and you may of course take it home with you after the meal.
Included in the menu is a glass of the Television Tower's own Cuvée sparkling wine followed by a two course meal, each dish to be accompanied by a glass of wine chosen by our Sommelier.
- Aubergine mousse
- Baked goat's cheese : Tomato chutney : Parsley crostini
- Saddle of Lamb
- Tramizzini bread : Saffron risotto : Puréed spinach : Rosmary jus
- Smoked Buffalo mozzarella
- Red pepper and fennel salad : Wild herbs : Balsamico
- Stuffed breast of pigeon
- White cabbage : Potato soufflé : Pigeon jus
- Goose liver parfait
- Sour cherries : Brioche : violet cream mustard
- Veal - Rabbit - Roulade
- Mangold : red lentils : potato baumkuchen
- Melon Tofu á la Tower
- Rocket : pine kernel dressing : olive skewers
- Poached organic eggs
- Flat leaf spinach : truffles : violet potatoes
- Skip the Line Tower access
- Guaranteed window table
- A glass of sparkling wine as an aperitif - the TV Tower's special cuvee
- 2 course meal: starter and main course
- A glass of wine chosen by the sommelier to compliment the starter
- A glass of wine chosen by the sommelier to compliment the main course
- Unlimited mineral water
- A floral table decoration that can be taken home as a souvenir
- Hotel pick-up
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- All booking requests must be made a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the date of the dinner.
- *Menu Suggestion 1 will be served if customers do not indicate menu choice.
- High chairs are available but must be reserved in advance. Please indicate upon booking. Child menus meals are also available and must be purchased on site.
- This package is subject to the TV Tower restaurant's opening dates and hours.
- The standard dinner time is 19:00. If there is no longer availability at this time when the booking request is made, an alternative time may be offered.
- Customers must be at the bottom of the TV Tower at this time where they will be met by a member of staff of the TV Tower.
- A floral table decoration created exclusively and uniquely for each booking. This can be taken home as a souvenir.
- Dinner will be approximately 2 hours. Guests can stay at the restaurant longer if they wish.
- TV Turm GmbH has a strict security policy. Bag checks will be carried out and no liquids over over 100ml can be taken up.
- Children under age 14 can only gain access to the tower when accompanied by an adult.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.