Located in the south of the Basque country, the famous Rioja wine area is a must-visit for wine lovers. On this tour, we will be able to discover and learn about this unique and privileged region.
We head for Vitoria, passing through mountain scenery, until we reach the lined with oak and beech trees. Upon arriving in Vitoria, we will go on a panoramic city tour to admire the urban landscape.
The next stop is the Old Quarter of the city, where you will have some free time to explore its streets. From here, we pass through different towns in Alava until we reach Laguardia and Labastida, a town known for its magnificent wineries. We'll have time to walk its medieval streets, admiring stately houses and two fortified churches.
After some free time for lunch at one of the town's typical restaurants, we will visit a winery for a tasting session. At the end of the tour, we will return to Bilbao via the highway.
- Wine tasting
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge. Lunch and consumptions to be paid by the parents directly.
- This tour has a 6 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.