After hotel pick-up, you will be given a short introduction to Bratislava. We will drive to the center of the city for a walking tour to Michalska Gate, Main Square, Old Town Hall and Primatial Palace (where there is a possibility to enter). We will then continue walking to Reduta and the Cathedral of St. Martin.
Afterwards our journey continues by car as we pass by the Presidential Palace, Bratislava Castle, the Slovak Government and end with a visit to the Slavin Monument. Drop-off will be at your hotel or the city center.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Bratislava
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Entrance fees
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm.
- Children below 2 years old may join the tour for free.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.