Gold Coast and Hinterland are giant aquatic playgrounds of stunning surf beaches, winding residential canals and broad rivers all backed by rainforest mountains and waterfalls that combine to create a day of exciting natural contrasts.
- Enjoy a scenic cruise on Nerang River
- Million dollar homes
- Enjoy morning tea of scones with jam & cream and tea/coffee on board
- Cruise around Chevron Island and under the Gold Coast bridge - officially marking the end of Nerang River
- Mariners Cove - a commercial marina
- The Spit
- Sheraton Mirage and Palazzo Versace
- The Esplanade in Surfers Paradise
- Cross over Cavill Avenue
- Beachside suburbs of Broadbeach, Burleigh Heads and Palm Beach
- Take a lunch break in Coolangatta/Tweed Heads (own expense)
- Cross the border into New South Wales passing sugarcane fields and fruit and nut plantations
- Tour through Murwillumbah - reminiscent of a 30s and 40s movie set
- Mt Warning - central volcanic remnant of an ancient shield volcano
- Make your way through the crater and climb to the top of the north wall
- Magnificent views of the surrounding ranges built by lava
- Springbrook National Park World Heritage site - magnificent waterfalls, lush rainforest, ancient trees, extraordinary ecological importance and natural beauty
- Take a guided rainforest walk
- Natural Bridge - a naturally formed rock arch over Cave Creek
- Look for glow worms in the cave
- Return to the Gold Coast and Brisbane through Numinbah and Nerang
- Canal cruise
- Morning tea
- Guided rainforest walk
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.