Australia Zoo is home to some of Australia's most incredible wildlife. Now a legacy to the famous conservationist, Steve Irwin, you can get up close and personal and are guaranteed wildlife action... snake handling, beautiful birds demonstration, tortoise encounter and of course, fearsome Salt Water Crocodiles! Dangerous in the extreme and a jaw snapping adventure of epic proportions... Prepare yourself!
The Sunshine Coast, home of the Crocodile Hunter and Australia Zoo, has been a popular holiday playground for Australian's and visitors alike.
This tour goes directly to and from Australia Zoo, made famous by the antics of Steve and Terri Irwin and their global documentaries, now a living legacy to Steve.
You will have time to experience the best of Australia Zoo. This wildlife Theme Park is too good to rush. Spend almost 6 hours seeing the many shows and demonstrations including crocodile feeding and snake handling. The handlers even walk some animals through the park so you can get up close and personal.
The Zoo has a team of over 500 who believe in conservation through exciting education, and will ensure you have a wildlife experience you'll never forget. View the majestic Glasshouse Mountains bordered by pineapple farms and pine forests as you travel along the Steve Irwin Way scenic route.
- Coach touring
- Entrance to Australia Zoo
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy seats.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.