Tour the highlights of Brisbane then travel to lone Pine Koala Sanctuary situated on the banks of the Brisbane River. From the elevation of Mt Coot-tha, the city of Brisbane, its river and nearby pastoral land and distant horizons to the Glasshouse Mountains, have a very unique Brisbane experience.
- Suncorp Stadium
- XXXX Brewery
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary: home to over 130 koalas
- Perhaps have your photo taken while you hold a cuddly koala (own expense)
- Opportunity to hand feed kangaroos (own expense)
- Experience an emu encounter
- Tasmanian devils and wombats
- Join the koala presentation
- Pass Mt. Coot-tha Botanical Gardens and Brisbane Planetarium
- Mt. Coot-tha Lookout: has spectacular views of Brisbane city, Moreton Island and Stradbroke Island
- Coach touring
- Entrance to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.