Tour the highlights of Brisbane then travel to lone Pine Koala Sanctuary situated on the banks of the Brisbane River. From the elevation of Mt Coot-tha, the city of Brisbane, its river and nearby pastoral land and distant horizons to the Glasshouse Mountains, have a very unique Brisbane experience.
- Queen Street Mall
- South Bank Parklands
- Anzac Square: the location of the Anzac Memorial and Shrine of Remembrance
- The Old Windmill: Brisbane's oldest building
- Roma Street parklands
- Suncorp Stadium
- XXXX Brewery
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary: home to over 130 koalas
- Perhaps have your photo taken while you hold a cuddly koala (own expense)
- Opportunity to hand feed kangaroos (own expense)
- Experience an emu encounter
- Tasmanian devils and wombats
- Join the koala presentation
- Pass Mt. Coot-tha Botanical Gardens and Brisbane Planetarium
- Mt. Coot-tha Lookout: has spectacular views of Brisbane city, Moreton Island and Stradbroke Island
- Coach touring
- Entrance to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.