- Discover the historical city of Ghent in a guided tour
- Visit the St. Bavo's Cathedral, home of the world famous 'Mystic Lamb' painting
- Travel through the Flemish countryside
- Explore the picturesque "North Venice" Bruges and visit the Minnewater (Lake of Love) and the Beguinage
- Walking tour to see see Our Lady's Church with the Madonna statue by Michelangelo, the Market Square with the Belfry and the Town Hall square with the Chapel of the Holy Blood
- Optional boat tour along the canals
- Pickup from and drop off at selected Brussels hotels
After an hour's drive, we will arrive in Ghent and proceed to visit St Bavo's Cathedral - home of the world-famous late medieval "Mystic Lamb" painting (optional visit). During the city tour we will see all important ancient buildings for which the city is so famous: the Belfry, St Nicholas' Church and the fortified castle of the Count of Flanders.
Next we will take you to Bruges, where we will visit the dreamy Lake of Love and the Beguinage for some peace and quiet before going on for lunch. Afterwards we start our walking tour and discover the highlights of the city: Saint John's Hospital, Our Lady's Church with the statue by Michelangelo (optional), the Market Square with the Belfry and the medieval Chapel of the Holy Blood.
An optional boat tour along Bruges' picturesque canals can be taken afterwards.
- Service vehicle
- Sightseeing tour
- Multilingual guide
- Hotel pick-up (View List)
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- St. Bavo's Cathedral is closed on Sundays.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Hotel pick-ups are done 30 minutes before departure time.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.