- Discover the historical city of Ghent in a guided tour
- Visit the St. Bavo's Cathedral, home of the world famous 'Mystic Lamb' painting
- Travel through the Flemish countryside
- Explore the picturesque "North Venice" Bruges and visit the Minnewater (Lake of Love) and the Beguinage
- Walking tour to see see Our Lady's Church with the Madonna statue by Michelangelo, the Market Square with the Belfry and the Town Hall square with the Chapel of the Holy Blood
- Optional boat tour along the canals
- Pickup from and drop off at selected Brussels hotels
Type: Tours around Brussels
Departs From: Brussels
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 9 hours and 30 minutes
Available: Tuesday Thursday Saturday Sunday at 09:00 (Availability might vary depending on the season. Check the Availability Calendar for more information.)
Product Code: 1761
After an hour's drive, we will arrive in Ghent and proceed to visit St Bavo's Cathedral - home of the world-famous late medieval "Mystic Lamb" painting (optional visit). During the city tour we will see all important ancient buildings for which the city is so famous: the Belfry, St Nicholas' Church and the fortified castle of the Count of Flanders.
Next we will take you to Bruges, where we will visit the dreamy Lake of Love and the Beguinage for some peace and quiet before going on for lunch. Afterwards we start our walking tour and discover the highlights of the city: Saint John's Hospital, Our Lady's Church with the statue by Michelangelo (optional), the Market Square with the Belfry and the medieval Chapel of the Holy Blood.
An optional boat tour along Bruges' picturesque canals can be taken afterwards.
- Service vehicle
- Sightseeing tour
- Multilingual guide
- Hotel pick-up (View List)
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- St. Bavo's Cathedral is closed on Sundays.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Hotel pick-ups are done 30 minutes before departure time.
Click on the season date to view price
Price per adult $60.62
Price per child $30.63
Departs Tuesday Thursday Saturday Sunday at 09:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 12 and below.
Maria Herminia B., Portugal
We loved very much this trip because Bruges and Ghent are two wonderfulls cities. this trip has a guide and this is very good to understand 2 cities.
Olivera M., Serbia
Don't miss to visit two wonderful pearls of the cities in Belgium. Fantastic experience, excellent organization, a whole day trip coordinated with highly professional, pleasant and helpful guide, Daniel. Worth every cent and you are picked up and brought back to the hotel.