After an hour's drive, we will arrive in Ghent and proceed to visit St Bavo's Cathedral - home of the world-famous late medieval "Mystic Lamb" painting (optional visit). During the city tour we will see all important ancient buildings for which the city is so famous: the Belfry, St Nicholas' Church and the fortified castle of the Count of Flanders.
Next we will take you to Bruges, where we will visit the dreamy Lake of Love and the Beguinage for some peace and quiet before going on for lunch. Afterwards we start our walking tour and discover the highlights of the city: Saint John's Hospital, Our Lady's Church with the statue by Michelangelo (optional), the Market Square with the Belfry and the medieval Chapel of the Holy Blood.
An optional boat tour along Bruges' picturesque canals can be taken afterwards.
- Service vehicle
- Sightseeing tour
- Multilingual guide
- Hotel pick-up (View List
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- St. Bavo's Cathedral is closed on Sundays.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Hotel pick-ups are done 30 minutes before departure time.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.