Brussels Beer Tasting Tour
Type: Day Tours in Brussels
Departs From: Brussels
Meeting Point: Godiva Chocolate Store
Duration: 4 hours
Available: Wednesday Friday Saturday Sunday at 14:00 or Tuesday Wednesday Friday Saturday Sunday at 14:00
Product Code: 5552
Belgium may be tiny, but its beers are big and bold. No country in the world boasts a brewing tradition as rich and diverse. And nowhere will you find the quantity of quality beers as is offered by this little nation.
Brussels offers many varieties of artisan brews; each with a different but slightly tart and refreshing flavor. Brussels' grand and popular cafes serve as a window to the evolution of culture, social habits of the local people. Our beer tasting experience features in visiting some of Brussels most typical cafes. Specialties are the traditional Brussels beers like Geuze, Kriek and Trappist beers that come with a creamy white head and a kick to them, to thirst-quenching white beers that go down deliciously on hot summer days.
Spontaneously fermented Lambics sit alongside amber beers that hint at godly connections. Your guide will help you to unravel some of Belgium's beer mysteries, goes into great detail to explain the different varieties of beer, their tastes and unique attributes, and he will let you in on the do's and dont's of the Belgian beers.
- Brussels Brewery
- Folk Puppet Theater
- Brussels' oldest taverns and bars
- Visit to the Brussels Brewery
- Selection of 8 beer tastings
- Selection of Belgian cheeses, smoked ham and chocolate to pair with beers
- Visit to the Royal Puppet Theater Toone
- Expert multilingual guide
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Participants must be at least 16 years old to join the tour.
- This is a walking tour, we will not use any kind of transportation. We recommend that you bring your camera, an umbrella, or rain jacket.
- Valid tour vouchers must be presented before start of the tour.
- Tour is available, upon request, in other languages for bookings of 10 or more people. Please inquire.
- For group bookings of 12 or more passengers, please inquire.
- Tour will be operated as a small group tour with a maximum of 20 guests.
Click on the season date to view price
Price per adult $76.58
Departs Wednesday Friday Saturday Sunday at 14:00
- Prices are per person
Bruce A., Australia
A great tour for learning about beer, Brussels and culture. Could even have wine if not a beer drinker, how good. Walked a bit but saw places that we would not know about. Mark the guide was great. Be prepared to lift your standards.
Alexandra K., USA
The tour was awesome!