Brussels Beer Tour
Belgium may be tiny, but its beers are big and bold. No country in the world boasts a brewing tradition as rich and diverse. And nowhere will you find the quantity of quality beers as is offered by this little nation.
Brussels offers many varieties of artisan brews; each with a different but slightly tart and refreshing flavor. Brussels' grand and popular cafes serve as a window to the evolution of culture, social habits of the local people. Our beer tasting experience features in visiting some of Brussels most typical cafes. Specialties are the traditional Brussels beers like Geuze, Kriek and Trappist beers that come with a creamy white head and a kick to them, to thirst-quenching white beers that go down deliciously on hot summer days.
Spontaneously fermented Lambics sit alongside amber beers that hint at godly connections. Your guide will help you to unravel some of Belgium's beer mysteries, goes into great detail to explain the different varieties of beer, their tastes and unique attributes, and he will let you in on the do's and dont's of the Belgian beers.
- Folk Puppet Theater
- Brussels' oldest and most charming cafes
- Brussels famous symbols and legends
- 4 hours of guided beer tasting tour (with selection of 8 local Belgian beers)
- A variety of Brussels' cheeses
- Sample real Belgian fries
- Expert multilingual guide
- Wine, soft drinks and chocolate milk available for non beer lovers or children
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- This is a walking tour, we will not use any kind of transportation.
- Children may want to join us in a buggy since there will be a lot of walking.
- Don't forget to bring your camera.
- You might need an umbrella or rain jacket.
- Valid tour vouchers must be presented before start of the tour.
- Children below 6 years old are free of charge.
- Tour is available, upon request, in other languages for bookings of 10 or more people. Please inquire.
- Tour will be operated as a small group tour with a maximum of 20 guests.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.