The tour starts with a 20 to 30-minute orientation session (not included in indicated durations) where you will have time to practice on the Segways so that everyone feels comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Budapest.
Whichever tour, the day time or evening, you will have a fantastic orientation of inner Pest and fabulous views of the stunning Buda Castle District. You will glide from the city center to sites including St. Stephen's Basilica, the Hungarian State Opera House and the Grand Boulevard of Andrassy framed by its tree-lined avenues.
Also on the Budapest Segway Grand tour you will see Deak Square, Elizabeth Square, Great Synagogue, Vorosmarty Square and the Vaci Walking District, the Vigado and Danube Promenades, the Chain Bridge, Roosevelt Square, Parliament Area, Liberty Square and much more!
On the Superior Segway Budapest tour you will get to see everything on the Grand tour plus outer Andrassy Blvd, Terror house, Manor houses, Heroes' Square and city park as well!
- Hungarian history and culture
- Opera House and Grand Boulevard of Andrassy, the best shopping street in town
- Inner Pest: Great Synagogue, Deák and Elizabeth Squares, St. Stephen's Basilica and Chain Bridge
- Walking District: Vaci St, Vorosmarty Square, Danube Promenade, Vigado
- Parliament and Liberty Square areas
- Heroes' Square, House of Terror, City Park, Upper Andrassy Blvd (Superior tours only)
- GRAND SEGWAY TOUR: 2 hours
Learn to ride a Segway and then take a 2-hour spin around downtown's major sights
- EVENING SEGWAY TOUR: 2 hours
Full Inner Pest and walking district tour by evening dusk in the beautiful illuminated downtown
- SUPERIOR SEGWAY TOUR: 3 hours
Full Inner Pest, walking district, Parliament area and Heroes' Square city park area included
- Private guided training and tour
- Segway machine rental
- Stops for photos
- Pick-up option
- Entrance fees to sights and museums
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 10 years old or 40 kilograms and under are not permitted on this tour.
- Pregnant women and guests weighing over 280 pounds (130 kilograms) are not allowed.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour.
- Participants must sign insurance liability and waiver forms. Parents must sign for younger participants under 18 years old.
- Guests are encouraged to bring hats and gloves to keep warm during colder months of the season.
- Tour must be booked at least 3 days prior to desired tour date. For bookings at less than 3 days, please inquire for availability.
- The Segway tours are small and generally do not have more than 10 participants, making them interactive and personal and giving you plenty of chances to ask questions and get to know your guide.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"This was the best tour I did during my stay in Budapest I am just so mad I left it to the last evening as we were given great information and all 4 of us left feeling we had missed things to do that are not advertised. The tour guide gave us great imformative information and we covered a large area. I would say it did take a good 15 minutes to get used to the Segway's and were very stiff at the start but as the tour went on we all became very confident. I would say a must do!!!"
Sharon M., United Kingdom