Travel to the medieval artist town of Szentendre by bus for a guided walking tour. Afterwards, guests will have some free time to visit to the Margit Kovacs Ceramic Museum, which is a rarity of its kind, or go shopping.
We will then return to Budapest the tour ends* at the pier or the city center.
- Multilingual guide
- Coach transfers
- Snacks of local specialties
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expense
- Optional activity costs
- Entrance fees
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Hotel pick-up is scheduled 30 minutes before departure.
- *Between 01 April and 31 October we will return by boat and tour will end at the pier, while between 01 November and 31 March we will return by bus and tour will end at the city center.
- Travel Advisory: Stricter control regulations have been put to force to protect the life of the immigrants who are heading towards Austria and Germany. In this effect, please expect major delays in transportation on the road and by rail. Additional information will be provided in the voucher upon confirmation of booking.
- 8 days before the activity: Free cancellation
- 4 days before the activity: 20% cancellation fee
- Less than 4 days before the activity: 100% cancellation fee