Type: Day Tours in Buenos Aires
Departs From: Buenos Aires
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 4 hours
Available: daily at 09:00; 14:00 (Availability might vary depending on the season. Check the Availability Calendar for more information.)
Product Code: 2688
Spend some time with the local expert in this panoramic introduction to Buenos Aires. Your city exploration starts with the symbol of the city, the Obelisk. This giant monument was built in 1936 to commemorate the 400th anniversary of the city.
One of the city's unique features is the many beautiful open squares of colonial Spanish descent. You'll fall in love with Plaza de Mayo, Plaza San Martín, or Plaza Congreso. The avenues are lined with equally impressive sights including favorites like Corrientes, Mayo and 9 de Julio.
The financial and commercial areas of Buenos Aires are home to many interesting local sights and you can't miss the home of the Argentinean's favorite past time, the numerous massive soccer stadiums throughout the city. Buenos Aires has a lively multicultural blend of generations-old families of a heavily European-South American blend and we will travel through their neighborhoods to give you a feel for the city and the people who call it home.
Discover architecture in historic neighborhoods like La Boca, San Telmo and Montserrat.
Enjoy the finer things in life in elegant neighborhoods like Palermo and Recoleta. Between the neighborhoods, you'll enjoy the beauty of nature interspersed at places like Lezama Park and Tres de Febrero Park.
The Premium City Tour option visits the trendy neighborhoods of Soho and Hollywood as well as an ecological reserve.
- Plaza de Mayo, Plaza San Martin, Plaza Congreso
- Avenues: Corrientes, De Mayo, 9 de Julio
- Historical Neighborhoods
- Elegant Neighborhoods
- Soho and Hollywood (Premium City Tour only)
- Lezama Park and Tres de Febrero Park
- Ecological Reserve (Premium City Tour only)
- Financial and Commercial Areas
- Soccer Stadium
- Roundtrip transfers from selected hotels in Buenos Aires*
- Admissions to sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Trilingual guide (English/Spanish/Portuguese)
- Lunch (IF the With Deluxe Lunch option is chosen)
- Hotel drop-off (with Deluxe Lunch option)
- Optional activity costs
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Regular City Tour with Deluxe Lunch - lunch at Spettus Restaurant, 5 hours and 30 minutes
- Premium City Tour - visits Soho and Hollywood and an Ecological Reserve
- No refunds will be made once voucher has been issued.
- * Transfers are available from/to hotels located in Microcentro (downtown), Recoleta, San Telmo and Puerto Madero. Pick-up and drop-off are not included for hotels located in Palermo.
- Drop-off will be at the client's hotel or a few blocks away (depending on traffic); at Florida street (Galerias Pacifico Shopping Mall); or at Puerto Madero.
Option Regular City Tour
Price per adult $23.00
Price per child $23.00
Departs daily at 09:00; 14:00
Option Regular City tour with Deluxe Lunch
Price per adult $108.00
Price per child $108.00
Departs daily at 09:00
Option Premium City Tour
Price per adult $27.60
Price per child $27.60
Departs daily except Sunday at 14:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
Neil C., Canada
The tour provided a good knowledge of the historic parts and the layout of Buenos Aires. We only had a few days and the tour and information provided on the tour allowed us to determine which attractions we wanted spend more time exploring. We were picked up promptly at the time given. We chose the lunch option and the food was very good, the beef was excellent
Charmaine G., United Kingdom
A compact sightseeing tour of Buenos Aires. Good value for money, excellent commentary from our guide Ashelene, with extra safety tips!!! Recommended.
"the tour was very good value for money and Florence the guide was excellent, particularly because she gave the tour in 3 languages!! the downside was the timing. we were told that our collection time was 09.10 and to be in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before this. By 9.35 we were getting ready to return to the room to ring your company when Florence arrived. we noticed from her sheet that our pick up was noted at 09.20! either way, the tour was late. we understand that this is a latin american custom but did spoil the tour. all other aspects of the tour were very good thank you "
RACHEL N., United Kingdom