Spend some time with the local expert in this panoramic introduction to Buenos Aires. Your city exploration starts with the symbol of the city, the Obelisk. This giant monument was built in 1936 to commemorate the 400th anniversary of the city.
One of the city's unique features is the many beautiful open squares of colonial Spanish descent. You'll fall in love with Plaza de Mayo, Plaza San Martín, or Plaza Congreso. The avenues are lined with equally impressive sights including favorites like Corrientes, Mayo and 9 de Julio.
The financial and commercial areas of Buenos Aires are home to many interesting local sights and you can't miss the home of the Argentinean's favorite past time, the numerous massive soccer stadiums throughout the city. Buenos Aires has a lively multicultural blend of generations-old families of a heavily European-South American blend and we will travel through their neighborhoods to give you a feel for the city and the people who call it home.
Discover architecture in historic neighborhoods like La Boca, San Telmo and Montserrat.
Enjoy the finer things in life in elegant neighborhoods like Palermo and Recoleta. Between the neighborhoods, you'll enjoy the beauty of nature interspersed at places like Lezama Park and Tres de Febrero Park.
The Premium City Tour option visits the trendy neighborhoods of Soho and Hollywood as well as an ecological reserve.
- Plaza de Mayo, Plaza San Martin, Plaza Congreso
- Avenues: Corrientes, De Mayo, 9 de Julio
- Historical Neighborhoods
- Elegant Neighborhoods
- Soho and Hollywood (Premium City Tour only)
- Lezama Park and Tres de Febrero Park
- Ecological Reserve (Premium City Tour only)
- Financial and Commercial Areas
- Soccer Stadium
- Roundtrip transfers from selected hotels in Buenos Aires*
- Admissions to sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Trilingual guide (English/Spanish/Portuguese)
- Lunch (IF the With Deluxe Lunch option is chosen)
- Hotel drop-off (with Deluxe Lunch option)
- Optional activity costs
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Regular City Tour with Deluxe Lunch - lunch at Spettus Restaurant, 5 hours and 30 minutes
- Premium City Tour - visits Soho and Hollywood and an Ecological Reserve
- No refunds will be made once voucher has been issued.
- * Transfers are available from/to hotels located in Microcentro (downtown), Recoleta, San Telmo and Puerto Madero. Pick-up and drop-off are not included for hotels located in Palermo.
- Drop-off will be at the client's hotel or a few blocks away (depending on traffic); at Florida street (Galerias Pacifico Shopping Mall); or at Puerto Madero.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.