Type: Day Tours in Buenos Aires
Departs From: Buenos Aires
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 4 hours
Available: daily at 09:00; 14:00 (Availability might vary depending on the season. Check the Availability Calendar for more information.)
Product Code: 2688
Spend some time with the local expert in this panoramic introduction to Buenos Aires. Your city exploration starts with the symbol of the city, the Obelisk. This giant monument was built in 1936 to commemorate the 400th anniversary of the city.
One of the city's unique features is the many beautiful open squares of colonial Spanish descent. You'll fall in love with Plaza de Mayo, Plaza San Martín, or Plaza Congreso. The avenues are lined with equally impressive sights including favorites like Corrientes, Mayo and 9 de Julio.
The financial and commercial areas of Buenos Aires are home to many interesting local sights and you can't miss the home of the Argentinean's favorite past time, the numerous massive soccer stadiums throughout the city. Buenos Aires has a lively multicultural blend of generations-old families of a heavily European-South American blend and we will travel through their neighborhoods to give you a feel for the city and the people who call it home.
Discover architecture in historic neighborhoods like La Boca, San Telmo and Montserrat.
Enjoy the finer things in life in elegant neighborhoods like Palermo and Recoleta. Between the neighborhoods, you'll enjoy the beauty of nature interspersed at places like Lezama Park and Tres de Febrero Park.
The Premium City Tour option visits the trendy neighborhoods of Soho and Hollywood as well as an ecological reserve.
- Plaza de Mayo, Plaza San Martin, Plaza Congreso
- Avenues: Corrientes, De Mayo, 9 de Julio
- Historical Neighborhoods
- Elegant Neighborhoods
- Soho and Hollywood (Premium City Tour only)
- Lezama Park and Tres de Febrero Park
- Ecological Reserve (Premium City Tour only)
- Financial and Commercial Areas
- Soccer Stadium
- Roundtrip transfers from selected hotels in Buenos Aires*
- Admissions to sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Trilingual guide (English/Spanish/Portuguese)
- Lunch at Rodizzio Restaurant (IF the With Deluxe Lunch option is chosen)
- Hotel drop-off (with Deluxe Lunch option)
- Optional activity costs
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Regular City Tour with Deluxe Lunch - lunch at Rodizzio Restaurant, 5 hours and 30 minutes
- Premium City Tour - visits Soho and Hollywood and an Ecological Reserve
- No refunds will be made once voucher has been issued.
- * Transfers are available from/to hotels located in Microcentro (downtown), Recoleta, San Telmo and Puerto Madero. Pick-up and drop-off are not included for hotels located in Palermo.
- Drop-off will be at the client's hotel or a few blocks away (depending on traffic); at Florida street (Galerias Pacifico Shopping Mall); or at Puerto Madero.
Click on the season date to view price
Option Regular City Tour
Price per adult $14.00
Price per child $14.00
Departs daily at 09:00; 14:00
Option Premium City Tour
Price per adult $17.00
Price per child $17.00
Departs daily except Sunday at 14:00
Option Regular City tour with Deluxe Lunch
Price per adult $63.00
Price per child $63.00
Departs daily at 09:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
Perry D., USA
The tour was a good sample of interesting sights of the city. The tour guide was cordial, informative and entertaining. We stopped three times, each time for about 15 minutes, to look around, do a bit of shopping, and for bathroom breaks. It was a good introduction to the city on our first day, showing us places we wanted to return to and explore in more depth.
Marcelo T., Brazil
I liked the city tour a lot. We had only 2 days in Buenos Aires and a tour like this was the easiest way to see the main points of the city. The micro bus was very confortable and the guide (Laura) spoke in portuguese (we are from Brazil), english and spanish. It was a really good experience also buying here on city discovery. I bought the tour 24h before my travel, and when I called the phone support to make sure my vouchers arrive on time and everything was great, they have a very good phone support who speaks portuguese, surprising! In my next trip, surely I will consider booking a tour here in this site!
"The tour provided a good knowledge of the historic parts and the layout of Buenos Aires. We only had a few days and the tour and information provided on the tour allowed us to determine which attractions we wanted spend more time exploring. We were picked up promptly at the time given. We chose the lunch option and the food was very good, the beef was excellent"
Neil C., Canada