Tigre and Delta Tour with Northern Zone
Just outside the city of Buenos Aires we find the Parana River Delta, a peaceful area home to a wide variety of plants and animals.
Upon arrival in the town of Tigre, we will board a boat and sail along the delta to explore its islands. The life of the "isleños" (people who live on the islands of the Delta) is very special. Our local guide will provide you with information about their customs, culture and way of life. We will also have the opportunity to see the elegant residences located in the neighborhoods north of Tigre.
After the boat tour, we will have the opportunity to re-board the bus and travel to the small town of San Isidro. There, we will learn about its history and people. On the way back to Buenos Aires, we will pass by the Presidential Residence just outside the city in Quinta de Olivos.
- Beautiful Parana River Delta
- Enchanting Island Town of Tigre
- Residential Neighborhoods
- Presidential Residence (Quinta de Olivos)
- Roundtrip transfers from selected hotels in Buenos Aires*
- All admissions
- Trilingual guide (English/Spanish/Portuguese)
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- * Transfers are available from/to hotels located in Microcentro (downtown), Recoleta, San Telmo and Puerto Madero. Pick-up and drop-off are not included for hotels located in Palermo.
- This tour has a minimum requirement of 2 passengers. In the rare case that this minimum is not met, you are entitled to your choice of a tour reschedule, tour credit towards another product, or a refund.
- Drop-off will be at the client's hotel or a few blocks away (depending on traffic); at Florida street (Galerias Pacifico Shopping Mall); or near the Recoleta cemetery.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.