Dinner Tango Show - Sabor A Tango
Type: Night Tours in Buenos Aires
Departs From: Buenos Aires
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 3 hours
Available: daily at 19:45
Product Code: 2695
Sabor A Tango is the best way to live the tango experience in all its glory. Over 27,000 square feet of the building are devoted entirely to the performance of Tango. Deep in the heart of Buenos Aires, the venue offers guests a professional dance floor and stage where renowned Tango artists make their appearance.
Or take a lesson in the "El Patio de la Morocha" hall, which is specially devoted to the "Milonga Italia Unita." It houses Tango lessons for beginners.
Enjoy dinner in between dances. The restaurant serves up some of the best Argentine and International cuisine in the city.
- Sabor a Tango Show
- Roundtrip transfers from selected hotels in Buenos Aires*
- Dinner with beverage
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- If possible, please make your booking at least 72 hours in advance to guarantee availability.
- No refunds once voucher has been issued.
- * Transfers are available from/to hotels located in Microcentro (downtown), Recoleta, San Telmo and Puerto Madero. Pick-up and drop-off are not included for hotels located in Palermo.
Price per adult $82.00
Price per child $46.00
Departs daily at 19:45
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 12 and below.
Alberto P., Portugal
Good show. We recommend.
Nancy I., USA
Great dinner and terrific show. Much more than just tango - the singers were awesome and the other entertainment was excellent.
"We were picked up from our and transferred to the Tango hall. The place were fully packed and the table were placed very closed together. It was very difficult to get access to the table if it was near the stage. Dinner was inclusive and you can choose from three different dishes of fish, steak and vegetarian. The show lasted for 90 minutes with a mixture of Tango and singing. Do not bring your cameras as photography was not allowed during the performance."
Azizi A., Malaysia