Sabor A Tango is the best way to live the tango experience in all its glory. Over 27,000 square feet of the building are devoted entirely to the performance of Tango. Deep in the heart of Buenos Aires, the venue offers guests a professional dance floor and stage where renowned Tango artists make their appearance.
Or take a lesson in the "El Patio de la Morocha" hall, which is specially devoted to the "Milonga Italia Unita." It houses Tango lessons for beginners.
Enjoy dinner in between dances. The restaurant serves up some of the best Argentine and International cuisine in the city.
- Sabor a Tango Show
- Roundtrip transfers from selected hotels in Buenos Aires*
- Dinner with beverage
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- If possible, please make your booking at least 72 hours in advance to guarantee availability.
- No refunds once voucher has been issued.
- * Transfers are available from/to hotels located in Microcentro (downtown), Recoleta, San Telmo and Puerto Madero. Pick-up and drop-off are not included for hotels located in Palermo.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.