The ranch Santa Susana is located in Los Cardales, a traditional Estancia at the pampas.
Be enchanted by Argentina. Whether strolling in a typical one-horse carriage called "sulkys", or just riding horseback, the beautiful landscape and its growing crops will make you feel this land's wild beauty.
Culminate this extraordinary day with an exhibition and mix-up of matched-together horse herds (tropillas), and an autochtonous horseback sport called "carreras de sortijas" (ring-races), all of which show the remarkable dominance exerted by a gaucho on his horses.
- Empanadas and wine reception in the ranch's pub
- Guides for the museum and the church
- Horse trips
- Local lunch
- Tango and folklore with malambo of boleadoras shows
- Sortija race, Entrevero de Tropillas, Cuadreras race
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"This tour gives a nice view of what is rural Argentina. It also provides you an opportunity to learn fro other people. The show and food were delightful. "
Jacobo Andres G., USA