Go to "rancho de adobe," taste local empanadas, wine and juice. Visit a museum and a bakery. Participate in milking, and watch a show on how a gaucho places the seat on horses before going on a horse trip yourself.
- Grill: sausages, short rib of grill, chicken, etc…
- Salad: Provenzal potatoes, carrots and eggs.
- Drinks: red and white wine, cola drink, water and sparkling water.
- Dessert: ice-cream
16:30 AFTERNOON SNACK
- Cooked 'mate'
- Sweet cakes with quince jelly
- Folkloric song and dance show during lunch
- Local dances
- Carriage ride, tractor ride and horse ride
- Creole skills show
- Afternoon snack
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Seriously, the best tour ever! We started riding horses twice and then very fun lunch time with a lot of Argentina dancing and song song song! Finally, we enjoyed horse show with amazing technique of local people. Cannot believe we enjoyed so many things in just one day! Highly highly recommend anyone who wants to experience ARGENTINA! "
yohsuke I., Japan
- Buenos Aires Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Buenos Aires Food, Wine & Gastronomy
- Buenos Aires Hiking, Cycling & Outdoor Activities
- Day Tours from Buenos Aires
- Dinner Tango Show - Sabor A Tango
- Gaucho Party - Don Silvano Ranch Day
- Tigre and Delta Tour with Northern Zone
- Half Day Buenos Aires City Tour