Discover new landscapes of the Delta of the Parana River sailing from or to the northern riverside.
Departing from Buenos Aires we will visit San Isidro. Upon reaching Tigre city take a boat to discover new horizons: the Delta of the Paraná. During the boat ride, see yacht clubs beside the Luján River as well as outstanding houses and mansions on the slopes facing the La Plata River. Attractions include standing out of the Cathedral of San Isidro on the coastline, the Port of Olivos, the "Monumental" (the popular name given to the soccer stadium of the River Plate Club), the University Campus of Buenos Aires, and the local airport. See planes landing and taking off.
- Delta of The Paraná
- Lujan River
- La Plata River
- Cathedral of San Isidro
- Port of Olivos
- "Monumental" Soccer Stadium of River Plate Club
- The University Campus of Buenos Aires
- Roundtrip transfers from selected hotels in Buenos Aires*
- Trilingual guide (English/Spanish/Portuguese)
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- * Transfers are available from/to hotels located in Microcentro (downtown), Recoleta, San Telmo and Puerto Madero. Pick-up and drop-off are not included for hotels located in Palermo.
- This tour has a minimum requirement of 2 passengers. In the rare case this minimum is not met, you are entitled to your choice of a tour reschedule, a tour credit towards another product, or a refund.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.