Anuva Wines has been described as the *Most relaxed, fun, and informative wine tasting you'll ever experience.* Learn about several of Argentina's famous wines and discover its hidden gems. You will be guided through the tasting by bilingual guides to explain every step of the wine making and drinking process.
You will have the opportunity to taste samples of five wines that are each carefully paired alongside samples of five regionally produced, traditional Argentine dishes to introduce you to the Argentine palate and culture.
You will learn about the Argentine love for both red and white wine as well as other useful tips and information about Argentina. The guides will be happy to help answer any questions you have about Argentina and Buenos Aires.
At the end of the tour you will have the opportunity to buy the special Argentine wines not found in other parts of the world.
- Private tasting room and small groups
- Located in the heart of Palermo Hollywood district
- Taste five outstanding, hand-selected wines from across Argentina
- Explanation of wine making process
- Affordable shipping to the lower 48 states in the US by the bottle or the case
- Tasting of five regionally produced and traditional wines
- Food pairings for each wine
- English-speaking guide
- Meals and drinks not included in description
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- This tour has a maximum number of 24 participants; because space is limited please make reservations well in advance.
- Until the tour is confirmed, please understand that it is tentative.
- The legal drinking age in Argentina is 18. Anyone under 18 years old is welcome to join but will not be able to participate and will be asked to leave the group if they become disruptive.
- A bilingual guide (English/Spanish) is available upon request.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.