Le Memorial de Caen Day Pass
Treat yourself to an unforgettable historical journey in Normandy! Proceed to Le Memorial de Caen where your guide will meet you for your 5-hour guided tour of the D-Day Landing beaches. From Arromanches to the Pointe du Hoc and Omaha Beach, follow your guide and listen to the story of the day that radically changed the twentieth century.
You also have a 24-hour ticket to Le Memorial de Caen where you can go around and get to discover the story of the Second World War, from its origins to the Battle of Normandy. At Le Memorial de Caen you can take a historical journey from the end of World War I right through to the end of the Cold War. This journey will help to explain to you or remind you of the factors which lead to World War II and its aftermath.
Museum Operating Hours (2013)
January 01 to January 05 - 09:30 until 18:00, daily
January 29 to February 15 - 09:30 until 18:00, daily except Mondays
February 16 to November 10 - 09:00 until 19:00, daily
November 11 to December 22 - 09:30 until 18:00, daily except Mondays
December 23 to December 31 - 09:30 until 18:00, daily
- 24-hour ticket to Le Memorial de Caen
- 5-hour guided tour of the D-Day Landing beaches
- An illustrated booklet on the D-Day Landings
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Departure times indicated here are for the D-Day Landing beaches tour.
- At the end of your guided tour, you will be brought back to Le Memorial de Caen.
- Your ticket for Le Memorial de Caen is valid for 24 hours from activation.
- Your visit to Le Memorial de Caen is self-guided.
- You do not have to take both tours on the same day.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.