Sunlover Cruises cruise to Moore Reef and the Sunlover pontoon aboard a 330 passenger catamaran.
- Courtesy hotel transfer from Cairns and beaches to Reef Fleet Terminal
- Explore the wonders of the reef at your leisure by swimming or snorkelling
- Enjoy a sumptuous tropical hot and cold tropical buffet lunch on board
- Spectacular coral formations, colourful tropical fish, clams ... maybe meet a sea turtle!
- View the coral reef and prolific fish life from the semi-submersible and glass bottom boat
- Watch tropical fish feeding presentations.
- Hotel pick-up View Hotel Pick-up List
- Sunlover Reef Cruise to Moore Reef
- Snorkeling equipment
- Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch with seafood
- Glass bottom boat
- Morning/afternoon teas
- Reef tax
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Bring a hat and sunscreen.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Operations on Christmas day is subject to weather conditions.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.