Our tour representative will pick you up from your hotel to enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Next is a visit to the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates back to the time of Chephren. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
We will head next to the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser. After lunch at local restaurant, we will travel to Memphis, which was founded by King Menes and was the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom. It was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years as the first capital of Egypt. Here we can see the Statue of Ramses II.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Shopping tour in Cairo
- All taxes & service charge
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour visits the Pyramids area only. Tickets to enter the Pyramids may be purchased directly onsite.
- Hotel pick up for those who will visit the Great Pyramid will be up to one hour earlier. Please indicate upon booking if you wish to visit the Great Pyramid.
- Italian, Spanish, German and French tour guides are available upon request.
- For larger groups, please inquire.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.