Our first stop is the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art, the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are on exhibit, including a collection of treasure, gold and jewelry found in Tutankhamen's tomb during excavations in the early 20th century.
Next are Citadel of Salah El Din, Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Khan El Khalili Bazaar. You will also go on a tour of Old Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church and Synagogue before returning to your hotel.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during your tour
- All taxes & service charge
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Italian, Spanish, German and French tour guides are available upon request.
- For larger groups, please inquire.
- Pick- up time is between 09:00 and 11:00
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.