Luxor is the site of the ancient city of Thebes, the capital of Egypt during the New Kingdom and has been frequently referred to as the “world's greatest open-air museum.”
See this historical site by boarding a flight from Cairo to Luxor and upon arrival, you will be assisted by our representative as you are transferred to see the Karnak Temple, the largest temple complex built by man. It was built in honor of the god Amon, his wife Mut and son Khonsu, making it the greatest example of worship in history.
Across the Nile lies the Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens. Visit the masterpieces of ancient Egyptian tombs such as that of Nefertari, wife of Ramses II, and the Temple of Queen Hatshpsute, the only woman who ruled ancient Egypt.
Lunch will be served during the trip and after the tour, you will be taken back to the Luxor airport to fly back to Cairo.
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure at Luxor Airport
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place (Including available tombs at Valley of Kings & Queens)
- All transfers by private a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking Guide
- Domestic flights Cairo - Luxor – Cairo (Y class)
- Mineral water during the tour
- Lunch time during your day trip
- All Taxes & service charge
- Pick up services from your hotel and return
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Italian, Spanish, German and French tour guides are available upon request.
- For larger groups, please inquire.
- Pick-up time to be decided according to available flight.
- The following information will be required upon booking:
* Full name of each participant as indicated on passport
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Valley of the Kings and the Karnak Temple are must-do's. But after the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens was a bit anti-climatic. We could have done without the visit to the alabaster vendors. The pick up in Cairo, handoff at the airport, pick up in Luxor and return to Cairo were all handled seemlessly and there were no problems. If you are ba
Glenn S., USA