A 'show and tell' of cultural diversity and a lively mecca for shoppers transforms this sleepy hinterland town of Eumundi. Set on top of the Blackall Range, Montville will capture your imagination... unique offerings and breathtaking scenery with sweeping views towards the coast.
- Historical Eumundi township - noted for its markets
- Orientation tour of this sleepy hinterland town
- Renowned art galleries, gourmet eateries and historical architecture
- Eumundi Markets - established in 1979 has become world renowned and a leading attraction on the coast
- Heritage listed fig trees tower above the 600 plus stalls
- Time to walk and browse the seemingly endless lanes of stalls
- Revel in street theatre, indulge in the multitude of culinary delights and be impressed with unique creations from local artists.
- Enjoy Devonshire Tea of scones with jam & cream and tea/coffee
- Dulong Lookout - witness panoramic views of the hinterland.
- Montville - also known as the 'Creative Heart of the Sunshine Coast'
- Time to walk and browse through this charming village
- Delight in the unique galleries, fashion boutiques and craft & gift shops that exhibit locally made items
- Enjoy a delicious cafe lunch with a beverage in a traditional 'Queenslander'
- Mary Cairncross Park - spectacular views of the magnificent Glasshouse Mountains
- Take an informative guided rainforest walk
- Visit Maleny Mountain Wines for the wine tasting
- Descend the Blackall Ranges and take in the diverse and picturesque scenery
- Coach touring
- Devonshire tea
- Cafe lunch with a drink
- Wine tasting
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.